Photomicrograph of a snowflake, Wilson A. Bentley, American, 1865 – 1931, ca. 1920. Collodion or gelatin printing out paper (POP) print / George Eastman House Collection
From highbrow to lowbrow (and everything in between), this is what we found of interest in photo-land this week.
- “What professionals need to understand is the value of a photograph lies not on how much it has cost to produce but on how many viewers it will attract.” [Thoughts of a Bohemian]
- Interview with White House Photographer Pete Souza [PetaPixel]
- Remembering the Journalists Who Died Doing Their Jobs in 2014 [Newsweek]
- ‘Celebrating 80 Years of Associated Press’ Wirephoto’ [TIME]
- (Mainly Celebrity) Selfies of the Year [CNN]