From highbrow to lowbrow (and everything in between), this is what we found of interest in photo-land this week.
- We can thank Kim Kardashian for the ‘belfie’ [PetaPixel]
- ‘It’s interesting to see how photographs themselves become a language through the repetition of aesthetics and subjects.’ [Huck Magazine]
- What bookseller has the most popular account on Instagram? [Cool Hunting]
- ‘Contrary to popular belief, moving to Bushwick, Brooklyn, this summer does not make you an artist.’ [Brain Pickings]
- ’30 Art-Writing Clichés to Ditch in the New Year’ [artnet]
- A list of the best 44 photobooks of 2014 compiled from lists of photobooks [Fotografia Magazine]