Internationally award-winning photographer Mark Laita has focused his vast technical and artistic expertise on the creatures of the deep.
In Sea, with cutting-edge photographic techniques, Laita unveils the full splendor and otherworldliness of the ocean’s inhabitants. Rippling reflections, stark backdrops, and surprising angles lay bare the astonishing beauty of the life that teems under the water’s surface.
Posts tagged as:
1. Amazing underwater photographs by Indonesian photographer Hengki Koentjoro
4. Breathtaking photographs of deadly snakes photographed by Mark Laita
5. Exploding electronics photographed by Khuong Nguyen
6. ‘Food of the Rainbow’ photographed by Henry Hargreaves
7. Stanley Kubrick’s photographs of New York
8. Heinz Maier’s amazing photos of water drops
9. Sara Naim photographs milk as it vibrates to Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata
10. Elena Zhukova brings fictitious characters to life in her photographs
Mark Laita is an advertising and fine art photographer based in Los Angeles. This work is from his project, Serpentine, of which he writes:
‘The sensual attractiveness of snakes, which coexists with their threatening, unpredictable and mysterious nature is truly unique. This dichotomy, in which their beauty seems to be heightened by their danger, and vice-versa, is what I find so fascinating. Add to these contradictions the rich symbolism of serpents and you have a wonderfully compelling subject’.