© Rus Anson
From highbrow to lowbrow (and everything in between), this is what we found of interest in photo-land this week.
- ‘What happened to crime photography?’ [Slate]
- Lynsey Addario on The Daily Show [dvafoto]
- The Museum of the City of New York releases thousands of images by a 17-year-old Stanley Kubrick [dvafoto]
- World Press Photo winner Giovanni Troilo accused of submitting dishonest, staged images of Charleroi, Belgium [TIME]
- “Saying, ‘Here we are having fun, now everybody look and smile!’ can be a disruption of the experience.” [NYTimes.com]